WHO IS SALLY GUEST?
CHANGE FACILITATOR ~ LEADERSHIP COACH ~ TRAINER ~ WRITER
I’m a Kiwi who was raised in Hong Kong and now lives in Ottawa, ON, with my Chiropractor husband and beautiful, energetic daughter…
The question I get asked most often is why we sold our 5 bedroom home (which was minutes walk from one of New Zealand’s most beautiful beaches) and our successful chiropractic clinic, to move across the world to live in a government town?!
I have seriously had to ask myself that same question many times over the past two years. My move to Canada with a baby and two start-up businesses’ has been nothing short of challenging.
Being a certified Coach made it even more painful. Here I was with great knowledge and skills. I knew my thoughts and beliefs were dictating my results; and yet, I still couldn’t get it together. Can you imagine how badly I was beating myself up!?
Then, it became my time to draw a line in the sand. I realised that with my forties fast approaching, that my life looked nothing like I envisioned for it at this age.
Not only were my business and finances struggling, I had been living almost 10 years with an unknown neurological condition that zaps my energy and does lots of weird and wonderful things to my body.
I realised this was not what I wanted for my life. I am supposed to be in my prime, right now; full of energy, applying all my knowledge and making the big difference in the world that I was born to make.
So, I threw (and continue to throw) everything, including the kitchen sink, towards one goal:
To feel (mind-body-soul) fabulous in my forties and truly step into my purpose on this planet.
That means, I show up daily for myself and take a mind, body and soul approach to everything I do.
WHAT I’VE COMMITTED TO IN MY 41ST YEAR:
- Financial Freedom: finally shifting my money story (which is tied up in my self-worth) and creating true financial freedom for me and my family. To that end, my husband and I have opened up multiple streams of income through:
- His clinic, Britannia Chiropractic in Ottawa;
- My Change Facilitation & Coaching business;
- Women in Progress events; and
- Our ‘All In’ Online Marketing business.
- Physical Freedom: cultivating more energy, vitality and health in my life, by working with my Naturopath, my ah-mazing Chiropractor and putting the best quality food and water in my body that I can get my hands on.
- Emotional Freedom: continuing my healing journey and committing to showing up for myself daily, no matter what the circumstances. The fact is, I’m a Woman in Progress, so it’s not all rainbows and butterflies. It’s a daily commitment to apply the tools I have in my toolkit, to use my Psych-K skills internally and to ask for external help, when needed.
HOW CAN I HELP YOU!?